LIGHT DEPENDENT REACTION:
1) The sun emits light energy in the form of photons, this is absorbed by the electrons within the chlorophyll molecule, creating a higher energy level and at an excited state.
2) Excited electrons leave the cholorphyll molecule and pass along the electron carrier molecules that are embedded in the thylakoid membrane. These molecules constitute the electron transport chain.
3) Electrons pass through the electron transport chain through a series of redox reactions and lose energy.
4) The energy is used in the synthesis of ATP in photophosphorylation.
5) The energy lost from the electrons must be replaced in order for the electron transport chain to continue.
6) In the thylakoid space and enzyme catalyses the splitting of water-…