· The B lymphocyte cell searches for antigen matching its receptors. If it finds such antigen it connects to it, and inside the B cell a triggering signal is set off. This can be done by antigen presentation.
· The correct T helper and killer cells will be selected – Clonal selection
· The T cells will divide – Clonal expansion – onto T helper cells and T killer cells.
· The T helper cells will release cytokines which will activate the B cells.
· The B cells will be activated and will divide to produce copies and clones.
· The B cells will differentiate into two types of B…