- Created by: Jessveasey
- Created on: 26-02-20 14:17
- Ruthless (seen by his early execution of Empson and Dudley)
- He married Catherine of Aragon as sson as his father had died.
- Got tired of his father old council, they were dedicated to his fathers ways.
- Hnery VIII believed that Wolsey was perfect for the job as he could do all the day to day work whilst he was able to think about other things. this started with the invasion of france.
- He wanted to reassert Englands claim to the French crown and replicate the glories of previous warrior kings like Edward III and Henry…