- Created by: shawkes634
- Created on: 14-11-19 14:11
There are six main life stages:
- infancy [0-3 years]
- Childhood [4-10 years]
- Adolences [11-18 years]
- Early adulthood [19-39 years]
- Midddle adulthood [40-64 years]
- Later adulthood [65+ years]
Definition of human development;
A change in skills and bailities accross the life span.
- Growth; the first year of life is a period of rapid growth with infants double their aerage birth weight of 3.3kg by 6 months and tripeling it by one year old. at 3 years old the average weight is 14kg. the average length at birth is 51cm, this increases rapidly to a heightof 94cm at 3 years. Milk teeth first appear at around 6 months and by age 2-3 years most hildren have a full set of 20 teeth.
- Gross motor skills:ay the birth the infant has primitive reflexes for example sucking…