- Created by: Aiswarya Binoy
- Created on: 31-01-19 20:38
- 1954- Vietnam divided into North and South.
- 1955- America helps anti-communist Ngo Dinh Diem come to power in South Vietnam.
- 1960- North Vietnam helps create a communist group called Viet Cong in South Vietnam.
- 1963- New president Lyndon B. Johnson.
- 1964- Gulf of Tonkin resolution allows for Johnson to do anything.
- Feb, 1965- Operation Rolling Thunder.
- Jan, 1968- Tet Offensive
- March, 1968- Mai Lai massacre
- 1969- American begins…