- Feminists see the social divisions between men and women as the main conflict of interest in society.
- There are many versions of feminism (this is just a brief and partial account).
- In practically every known human society, there is a division of labour based on gender. And in most cases, men's jobs bring higher rewards - in terms of status, prestige, power and pay. Even when men and women have the same jobs.
- As a result, there is a system of social inequality which benefits men at the expense of women.
- The system of gender inequality tends…