- Created by: AreejAmjad
- Created on: 09-10-21 12:42
- Class - working class Labour, upper middle Conservative
- Geography - especially when geographical factors are accounted - N, Scotland, Wales and large urban areas vote Labour and south Conservative. These patterns can be ingrained very early in life. Evidence is safe seats.
- Age - age is also very important: 2010 44% over 65 voted Conservative while only 30% 18-24. Cameron pensions policy is clearly a factor (2017). Old also voted leave in referendum as against young.
- Ethnicity - immigrants often on lower low wages and vote Labour and Asians more likely to vote Conservative than other minority groups. In 2010 among ethnic groups 60 Labour to 16…