- Created by: abbiedye
- Created on: 28-01-19 19:21
What is the advocacy service 'SEAP'?
- a charity that provides free, independent and confidential advocacy services
- helps resolve issues or concerns about health and wellbeing or health and social care services
What is the advocacy service 'MENCAP'?
- a charity that works in partnership with people with learning disabilities
- supports people to live life as they choose
What is the advocacy service 'Empower Me'?
- develops advocacy and service user involvement projects
- supports mental health service users and people with learning difficulties to have a voice
What is the advocacy service 'British Institute of Learning Disabilities'?
- campaigns for people with learning disabilities to be valued equally, participate fully in their communities…