The greenhouse effect...
- By humans
- Caused by combustion of fossil fuels
- They produce CO2
- CO2 makes a barrier in the atmosphere
- Heat from the sun can get through but not back out.
- Temperature rises
Natural Climate change...
- Result of natural changes
- Warmest periods were before humans started to produce carbon footprints
- If the greenhouse effect was true the top layer of the atmosphere should be heating up faster than the earths surface but it isn't
- Earths temperature caused by radiation from the sun
- When solar activity is high fewer…