Task: Write an advice page responding to someone who is being bullied at school
- Tell your parents & teachers anyone you can trust
- Search for advice on how to prevent bullying
- Try to keep track of who is you
- Don’t be alone
- Maybe take different bus root
- Protect yourself
- Think differently about going to school
- Run towards a public place
- Try Walking away
- Talk to a friend
Are being bullied? Here are a ten tips to help you along your path to succeed and to fight against bullies.
1. Never be scared! To tell your parents and friends because they are always there to help you whilst you are going through the many hardships and difficulties that have been decreed for you.
2. Keep a track. Who’s bullying you…