- Pope John Paul II - evangelist: travelled the world to spread Christianity and show that religion still had a place in modern times
- Believed that the gospel should be taught without referene to contemporary global politics
- E.G "moral principles are not dependent upon the historical moment in which they are discovered"
- Contributed to Christianity by teaching God's word the same way it was taught hundreds of years ago
- One of his most significant impacts on church was his opinion regarding women in the church
- Believed they shouldn't be ordained and they shouldn't have much…