- Created by: Santosh1999
- Created on: 25-05-14 16:06
Early termination of pregancy resulting death of the embryo or foetus.
It is only needed only if :
- The life, health or mental health of the mother is at risk
- Existing family members will suffer
- There is a reasonable chance the baby will be born disabled.
- Mary-Warren may say that a foetus is not a person and it is a potential one meaning that it okay to take away it's life.
- Roman Catholics are opposed to any abortion.
- It depends if a foetus is a person or not as it could count as murder if you kill a foetus if it is a person. Roman Catholics believe that we should not kill the foetus as it is still a living cell in your body.
- If a woman's life is going to be taken away then it is okay
- The Church of England said it is bad unless the mother is in danger of losing her life, the baby had been ***** or has diablities.
- Christians think that we should all be in a embryonic state although they say that God gives us intelligence to develop cloning and use it for curing diseases.
- It s immoral and unnessary because it invoves debilrate creations for new human life says the Catholic Church.
- The Church of England think that it is unnatual but may be used for curing diseases like Heart Transplants, etc.
- Euthansia means that you have a "happy death" which means that you…