- Communication is the exchange of information
- We use Non-Ionizing radiation for communication because it can penetrate through solids, liquids and gasses.
What devices uses what Radiation:
I only know 2 and they are:
T.V remotes and Mobile phones uses Infered radiation
Radios use Radio Waves.
What sort of radiation do sun beds use and why are they bad? (1mark)
- Information is sent form place to place using carrier waves
- Radio Waves, Microwaves, Infared or Visible Light can form teh carrier wave
- A wave carrying information is called a signal
Analogue and Digital signals:
Can take only…