Who was more to blame for the Cold War?
- Russia was Communist and hatedthe idea of Capitalism.
- America was Capitalist and hated the idea of Communism. They also believed Communist Russia was plotting to take over the world.
- At the Potsdam Conference President Truman was secretly told the 'baby had been delivered' - code for the testing of the Atom Bomb. They did not share this with their ally Russia.
- Between 1945-46 Stalin the leader of Russia took over most of Eastern Europe. Six million Red Army soldiers occupied it and over 22 million people in Eastern Europe came under Soviet control.
- In 1946 Churchill in a speech in…