- Created by: Lauren Brixey
- Created on: 30-10-13 14:10
Open circulatory system: In an open circulatory system the blood is not always in vessels.
Closed circulatory system: In a closed circulatory system the blood always remians in vessels.
Open circulatory systems- insects etc
- Blood fluid circulates through the body cavity- tissues & cells are bathed directly in blood
- Some animals- movement of muscles helps circulate the blood
- In others -Muscular pumping organ pumps blood- long, muscular tube- lies just under dorsal surface
- Blood enters through pores called ostia & blood…