- Where? Body cells
- Why? Growth and repair
- Number of new cells: 2
- Number of chromosomes produced: 46
- Clones of parent cell? Yes
- Where? sex cells
- Why? Making gamates
- Number of new cells: 4
- Number of chromosomes produced: 23
- Clones of parent cell? No
- Phototropism is when a plant apperas to grow towards the light
- This is because the auxin (plant growth hormone) moves to the shady side of the plant, making that side grow faster and bend towards the light.
- This helps with photosynthesis as more pf the plant is lit up.
- Darwin had 3 plants, he put a metal cap on the tip of one, the middle of the other, and the bottom of the 3rd.
- The 1st one…