- Abortion- Deliberate termination of pregnancy by removal and distruction of the foetus.
- Clone- An individual organism or cell produced asexually from one ancestor to which they are genetically identical.
- Embryo- A foetus before it is 4 months old.
- Euthanasia- When someone is helped to die without pain before they would have died naturally.
- Fertility treatment- Medical treatment to help a woman become pregnant.
- Genetic engineering- The deliberate modification of the charecteristics of an organism by manipulating its genetic material.
- Medical ethics- Questions of morality that are raised by medical situations.
- Sacred/sanctity- Holy, having something of God or the divine.
- Sanctity of life- The belief that all life is given by God and is therefore sacred,
- Suicide- Deliberately ending one's own life.
1 of 1