- Created by: Ravvenn_001
- Created on: 31-08-19 14:38
- Nobles got around £6,000- in today's money, in that time it was around 1 million.
- They could avoid torture, if they did commit an act of treason they would be he-headed this was to aviod himliation.
- They often had large amount of land.
- The titles and land, they were passed down from father to son.
- They had titles of Duke-being the highest- earl and barron.
- They would wear ruffs around thier necks, these were only worn by the rich.
1 of 2
- They were landlords of the counrty side.
- They did no manual labour, they got other people to do the manual labour.
- They could earn up to £10 and £200, in todays money that between £1,700 to £34,000.
- They were also Justice of the Peace- JP.
- They had to buy land, they could not buy big bits of lands only small bits of land.
- The Gentry could show wealth throught the food they had and ate.
2 of 2