How does light travel?
- light travels at 300,000,000 meters in one second
- light from the sun reaches us in about 8.5 minutes
- light travels one light year or 9 460 000 000 000km
- our closet star outsideour solar system is 4 light years away
- light travels in straight lines.
1 of 3
How do shadows form?
When light shines through these materails this is what happens ♥
- translucent materials (light scattered by material)
- tranparent materials (light unaffected by material)
- opaque materials (no light is transmitted)
2 of 3
If you put 2 mirrors at differnt angles these is the amount of reflections your get!
- At the angle of 45 you will see 7 images
- 60 you will see 5 image
- 90 you will see 3 images
- 120 you will see 2 images
3 of 3