what its about?
- the Kyoto protocol is an international agreement linked to the united nations framework convection on climate change.
- the major feature of the kyoto protocol is that it sets binding targets for 37 industralised countries and the european community for reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
- these amount to an average of five percent against 1990 levels over the five year period 2008-2012.
1 of 2
developed,developing and under developed.
- Developed- countries who have a good stable economy and who have large corporations producing more than 10% of emisions since 1990.
- Developing- countries who economy is growing rapidly
2 of 2