- Created by: arihlani
- Created on: 09-07-20 19:32
Elements of the CFA Code of Ethics
- Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employees, colleagues in the investment profession and other participants in the global capital markets.
- Place the integrity of the investment profession and the interest of clients above their own personal interests.
- Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgement when conducting investment analysis, making investment recommendations, taking investment actions, and engaging in other professional activities.
- Practice, and encourage others to practice, in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect creditably on themselves and the profession
- Promote the integrity and viability of the global capital markets for the ultimate benefit of society.
- Maintain and improve their professional competence and strive to maintain and improve the competence of other investment professionals.
1 of 2
Conflict between regulations
When there is a conflict between any regulatory requirements within the CFA Code and Standards and the Country's requirements, the strictest regulation should always be followed.
2 of 2