What is a label on a spreadsheet?
The words you enter to explain what the numbers mean.
1 of 5
What is a value?
The numbers you already know before you start the calculations.
2 of 5
What does e-mail stand for?
3 of 5
What are some advantages of e-mail?
- you get instant feedback for what you send.
- conversations are private
- you can call people from anywhere on the planet.
- calls can be made at anytime.
- internet calls can be free.
- most people have a phone so no special equipment is needed.
- you can leave messages on answer phones.
4 of 5
What are some disadvantages of e-mail?
- the line might be engaged so you cant speak to people sometimes.
- you have to pay for your calls sometimes.
- there might be noise or interfernce so your call may be interupted.
- mobiles might move out of the available range so your call might get cut off.
- you can't send files on telelphone calls.
5 of 5