- Created by: anniemag123
- Created on: 22-04-15 14:10
How to revise?
- Study in a quiet place away from the TV and computers etc that is both light and comfortable.
- Make a 'revision timetable' and always let your family know when you are revising.
- Create summary notes and anything simple that helps your memory – as short notes, drawings and sayings are much easier to remember.
- Get help. Ask friends and family to test you. Also attend any teacher revision classes – as teachers will know better than anyone what will be in tests and exams!
- Record yourself reading notes and occasionally listen to them instead of reading.
- Take a 5 or 10 minute break every hour and do some stretching exercises, go for a short walk or make yourself a drink.
- Allow yourself some fun-time each day to relax...and make sure you get a good 8 hours of sleep each night.
1 of 1