- Created by: Millie
- Created on: 12-06-17 14:48
Methods of Transportation
- fine, light material carried along by the river.
- Minerals are dissolved in the water. this is a chemical change.
- Large boulders and rocks are rolled along the river bed.
1 of 2
- where the backwash is larger than the swash, more material is being eroded from the beach profile than is being accumulated.
- when the wash is bigger than the backwash, material gets pushed up and accumulated on the beaches rather than removed.
2 of 2