- Created by: Son_of_Athena
- Created on: 20-02-20 16:25
- Energy resources are large banks of energy that can be transferred into a form that can be used by society.
- Generating energy reliably requires us to use a range of different energy resources, as listed in the table.
Non-renewable energy resources will run out
- Non-renewable energy resources are fossil fuels and nuclear fuel.
- typically burnt to provide energy
- they will all 'run out' one day
- they all do damage to the environment, BUT they provide most of our energy
1) Coal 2) Oil 3) (Natural) gas