- Cell membrane - controls what goes in and out of the cell.
- Nucleus - controls all the chemical reactions that take place inside the cell. Also contains chromosomes that contain all the information needed to make a new living organism.
- Cytoplasm - where all the chemical reactions take place.
All of the above plus:
- Vacuole - contains a weak solution of salt and sugar called cell sap. The vacuole also gives cell support.
- Chloroplasts - contain a green substance called chlorophyll that absorbs the suns energy so the plant can make its own food during photosythesis.
- Cell wall - made of cellulose, which gives a plant cell strength and support.
1 of 1