B1-Diet and Exercise
- Carbohydrates for Energy.
- Fats for Warmth and Energy.
- Protein for Growth, Cell Repair, Cell replacement.
- Fibre keep everything running smoothly in digestive system.
- Vitamins and Minerals to keep body healthy.
Imbalanced diet leads to malnourished for example: Eating too Much: Excess carbohydrate or fat leads to obesity, Obesity is cause from bad diet-overeating and lack of exercise. Results from obesity:arthritis, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease.
Eating too little:Slow growth, fatigue, poor resistance to infection and irregular periods for women, Deficiency disease.
Inherited Factors: Health can depend on inherited factors. Inherited factors which affect metabolism. Under active thyroid gland-lowers metabolism and causes obesity. Some inherited factors increase cholesterol which increases heart disease.