3.1.8: How Catholics respond to unanswered prayers
- if you pray for something selfish, like God allowing you to pass without any reviison, God will let you fail.
- your prayer may not be answered in the way you expect. because God has other plans. For example, he may want to enter an ill person to heaven.
- just like a human parent God may answer our prayers bu giving us what we need rather than what we have aksed for.
- Catholics believe that God loves people&so they believe God's love will answer their prayers in the best posisble way even though it will not look like a direct answer.
- Catholics believe that God will answer their prayers in the best way for the person praying even if it was dfferent from what theye expected.
- if God doesn't answer prayers he doesnt exist.
- if there really was a God he would answer prayers of good religious prayers&there would be no wars, no starvation.
- there are moe unanswered prayers than answered prayers.