How might unanswered prayers lead people not to believe in God?
- If people don't feel God's presense when praying, they may think he doesn't exist.
- If prayers aren't answered, people may think there is no God to answer them.
- They may also think God does not care about them, so they lose faith in him.
- They may think there is little point praying to God if he does not answer the prayers.
How do Christians respond to unanswered prayers?
- If you pray for something selfish, your prayer will not be answered.
- God may not answer your prayers in the way you expect - he will give you what you need, not what you want.
- They believe God is…