First 91 words of the document:
* Prokaryotic cells are those found in the Kingdom Prokaryote,
which includes true bacteria and blue-green bacteria.
* Organisms in all other kingdoms are composed of eukaryotic
* Prokaryotic cells are smaller than eukaryotic cells and do not
contain a true nucleus or other membrane-bound organelles.
* Prokaryotic cells are protected by a cell wall made of
* Metabolic processes such as respiration and photosynthesis
occur in different infolded parts of the plasma membrane rather
than in specialised organelles.