First 134 words of the document:
The two products of the light independent stage: and are used to
reduce CO in the light independent stage of photosynthesis.
The Calvin cycle:
1. Carbon Dioxide diffuses from the atmosphere to the leaf cell through the
and dissolves into the water around the mesophyll cells and thus dissolves into the
where the light-independent stage occurs.
2. In the stroma, CO combines with using an enzyme.
3. This forms a two lots of three-carbon compound .
4. The and from the light dependant reaction, reduce the GP to TP.
5. The NADP is reformed and goes back to the light-dependant stage.
6. Some of the TP is converted into organic substances, such as .
7. Some TP molecules are used to regenerate using some ATP from the light