Slides in this set
· Make a list of objects that are designed to
be difficult to knock over?
· Think of an object that needs to be
redesigned because it is knocked over too
easily. Sketch the object and explain how
it could be redesigned to make it more
What is the centre of
mass of an object?
· The centre of mass of an object is the point where its
mass may be thought to be concentrated.
· When a suspended object is in equilibrium, its centre
of mass is directly beneath the point of suspension.
· The centre of mass of a symmetrical object is along
the axis of symmetry.…read more