Pages in this set
ALGORITHMS for D1 MATHEMATICS (Edexcel)
1) Search for combinations of items which exactly fill the bins.
2) When no more such combinations exist, create a new bin and place an item into it.
3) Place items into the first bin they will fit in.
1) List out all edges with their weights, and choose the edge with minimum weight.
2) Compare the next edge with the lowest weight: if the edge would form a cycle, reject it (giving the
reasoning of "cycle") and move on to the next edge.
3) If the edge does…
Critical Path Algorithm
1) Perform a forward pass, recording earliest event times e.
2) Perform a backward pass, recording latest event times l.
3) Calculate the total float for each activity using the formula "F(i,j) = (ljei) (i,j)".
4) Construct a critical path by selecting the activities for which…
Similar Mathematics resources: