- Created by: Katie Beaumont
- Created on: 22-12-15 11:42
- Why Bismarck was a good Chancellor
- He had support from the Conservatives
- Protected Junkers by banning trade unions
- Created German unity using protective tariffs.
- The Kaiser gave him his power to rule Germany (Kaiser trusted him)
- Protected the Army and made the top priority so Germany was protected.
- The Army defeated France so Germany won the Franco-Prussian war.
- He helped the working class through industrialisation
- He was politically, military and legally trained.
- Made a Triple Alliance with Austria and Italy in 1882.
- Bismarck protected German agriculture by protectionist policies
Similar History resources: