- Video conferencing
- No need to spend time and money travelling to meetings
- You can have meetings with people from many different offices around the world without them having to travel.
- You can see people as well as hear them. This means you can see their body language which you can't do in a call.
- You can all view a document on the screen at the same time.
- Ideas and knowledge can be communicated between those at the meeting very quickly and responses gathered.
- Video conferencing is an excellent way of keeping in touch with friends and family.
Similar ICT resources: