- Created by: emacc
- Created on: 09-06-15 14:16
- The Snow Child
- "Midwinter - invincible, immaculate"
- "I wish I had a girl as white as snow"
- "I wish I had a girl as red as blood"
- "I wish I had a girl as black as that birds feather"
- "She was the child of his desire and the Countess hated her"
- "but the Countess has only one thought: how shall I be rid of her?"
- "Now the countess was bare as a bone and the girl furred and booted"
- "So the girl picks a rose; pricks her finger on the thorn; bleeds; screams; falls."
- "Weeping, the Count got off his horse, unfastened his breeches and thrust his virile member into the dead girl"
- "The Countess reined in her stamping mare and watched him narrowly"
Similar English Literature resources: