- The Healing of the Official's Son
- The official was probably a Roman administrator. he asked jesus to heal his son.
- The official was probably a gentile yet had more faith than most Jews - Jesus's message is going beyond the Jews and to "other sheep that are not of this fold"
- Marsh: "now a gentile is abke to enter into marriage with the True Bridegroom"
- Jesus said: "you may go, your son will live" - Life Quickening Words
- The official believed (had faith) in Jesus and did not ask for any proof = Salvation
- Jesus offered salvation to a gentile rather than just Jews - Universal Salvation