- Similarities And Differences Between The Lotus Eaters and Ulysses
- Similarity: They both include Ulysses as a man of power
- Similarity: They both include time seemingly standing still.
- Similarity: Both include Ulysses as a leader
- Similarity: both written by Homer
- Similarity: Both wasting time and contemplating the meaning of life.
- Similarity: Both have themes of addiction
- Difference: The Lotus Eaters include different people whereas Ulysses is more like a soliloquey
- Difference: Ulysses is more negative and depressing whereas The Lotus Eaters shows the exciting side of travel and adventure.
- Difference: Regret in Ulysses and longing in The Lotus Eaters.
- Differences: Dynamic vocab in Ulysses and slow paced in The Lotus Eaters.
- Difference: In Ulysses, Ulysses is boring and unchanging whereas in The Lotus Eaters he is heroic
- Difference: Drugs in The Lotus Eaters, nothing like that in Ulysses.
- Difference: Decisions made in Ulysses are made by him whereas in The Lotus Eaters the mariners go against him.
- Difference: Real world vs. Dream world
Similar English Literature resources: