- Lecture 1
- Eukaryotic cell: makes up our bodies
- Prokaryotic cell: is bacteria (can be good or bad)
- Mitochondria-powerhouse of the cell where all energy comes from.
The cortex is all of the
outside of your brain, where all pre-synapses are. They go into the brain and
- The size of cortex is relaxed to amount of information being processed.
- The nervous system: anything where an electrical message is sent (when brain sends all messages out e.g. to spine).
- Vascular system: anything where a chemical message is sent (when glucose is sent to the pancreas to tell the body when you need more sugar).