- Key Themes in Blake's Poetry
- Blake's attitude to the Christian beleif about future life.
- The distortion of Christian beleifs to restrict and supress.
- The effects of 'the fall'
- Freedom/ Restriction
- Parental care and authority
- The nature of authority
- The effect of 'fallness' on repression of sexuality and other feelings.
- Attitudes to the Body and the life of the senses.
- The Nature of Innocence
- The vulnerability of innocence
- The Nature of Experience
- The perception of children.
- How the Human Mind sees the Nature of the World and its Creator
- God in man's image
Similar English Literature resources: