View mindmap
  • Documents
    • Vehicle tax must paid, valid driving licence+insurance cover+MOT certificate
    • Vehicle Reg Certificate= details of the vehicle+ registered keeper
    • Must notify licensing authority when you change your vehicle, name, address
    • Must notify licensing authority if health or eyesight is going to effect your driving
    • MUST have 3rd licensing insurance covers
      • Injury to another person, damage to someone else's property+other vehicles
    • Insurance policy may have an excess of £100: you'll have to pay the 1st £100 of any claim for damage to your vehicle
    • MOT
      • MOT test when 3 yrs old
      • You can drive  your car without an appointmentat an MOT centre
        • MOT valid for 1 yr
          • If you have no MOT certificate= won't be able to renew vehicle tax/could invalidate insurance


No comments have yet been made

Similar All resources:

See all All resources »See all Driving resources »