- Digital Divide
- The digital divide is the difference between people who have and work with computers and people who dont have the opportunity to work with computers
- Economy can effect the digital divide, as maybe people can afford certain technology devices such as computers
- Fear can also be a contributing factor to the digital divide, such as people maybe to scared to try out all this new technology
- People may just not have the knowledge
- Geography, such as where people live, for example someone who lives in the city will have better skills with technology than someone who lives in rural areas.