- Characteristics of Living Organisms
- Movement : An action by an organism causing a change in position or place.
- Respiration: The chemical reactions in cells that break down nutrient molecules and release energy for metabolism.
- Sensitivity: The ability to detect or sense stimuli in the internal or external environment and make appropriate responses
- Growth: a permanent increase in size and dry mass by an increase in cell number or both.
- Excretion: The removal of waste products from metabolism, toxic materials, substances in excess from the body.
- Nutrition: Taking in of materials for energy, growth and development.