- Created by: _bella_
- Created on: 01-04-19 10:47
- Business Ethics-application
- Never treat people as a means to an end
- Only having CSR to shareholder's wrong
- Categorical imperative- "Act only in accordance with that maxim through which you can at the same time will that it become a universal law."
- W/ whistle blowers one's duty is to expose them
- However, in the case of Erin Brocovitch she had a duty to the people that the company was hurting
- A shareholders happiness is worth the same as a workers
- There are more workers than shareholders
- People cannot be trusted as utilitarianism can be used to justify selfish actions
- Natural Law
- One of the purposes of human life is to live in an ordered soc. Businesses need to be regulated to prevent them mistreating workers.
- Primary Precept of education,so child labour would be seen as wrong - it prevents a child fulfilling his God-given purpose.
- Situation Ethics
- It's ethics is based on love
- Love is the only norm,so rules would be rejected
- It can be used to justify anything in business
Similar Religious Studies resources: