- Created by: RebecaL
- Created on: 26-09-18 18:27
- Agents of social contol
- PEER GROUPS-Crucial in forming our attitudes to society and are very influential in determining behaviour.
- SCHOOLS- Formally within a classroom or informally in teacher and student expctations.
- RELIGION- Teaches right and wrong.
- LEGAL SYSTEM- Most powerful institutions dealing with social control.
- WORK- Need to conform to earn a living, gain promotion, etc.
- FAMILY- Teaches right and wrong (primary socialisation)