- STANDARDS: the basics
- 4 sections: Principles, Patient Expectations, Standards and Guidance
- apply to ALL members of the dental team (dentists, nurses, H&T, therapists, technicians)
- SHOULD = highly recommended but there are situations of exceptional circumstances outside of your control that could affect your ability to comply. Should is also used when providing an explanation of how you will meet the overriding duty
- MUST = the duty is compulsory.
- if your fitness to practice is brought into question, the standards are used to judge whether you are fit to practise
Similar Accounting resources: