1. What is wealth?
- The persons ultimate team coins.
- The amount of possessions a person has, this can include money, property and other possessions.
- The persons social status.
- The amount of water a person has.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a life chance?
- About opportunities you get in farmville.
- About opportunities of enjoying the good things in life and avoiding the bad.
- About opportunities of job chances.
- About the opportunities you get during your school life.
3. What is inequality?
- It is about the differences between humans and water.
- It is about the differences between the rich and poor.
- It is about the differences between humans and other animals.
- It is about the differences between humans and a basketball.
4. What is sexism?
- Humans are better than animals.
- The idea that one gender is better than another.
- Animals are better than humans.
- Humans and animals are exactly the same.
5. What is racism?
- Being lied to.
- Losing a race.
- The idea that one race is better than others.
- Being told you are not good enough.