1. What is wealth?
- The amount of possessions a person has, this can include money, property and other possessions.
- The amount of water a person has.
- The persons social status.
- The persons ultimate team coins.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sexism?
- The idea that one gender is better than another.
- Humans and animals are exactly the same.
- Animals are better than humans.
- Humans are better than animals.
3. What is racism?
- Being lied to.
- The idea that one race is better than others.
- Being told you are not good enough.
- Losing a race.
4. What is inequality?
- It is about the differences between humans and water.
- It is about the differences between humans and a basketball.
- It is about the differences between the rich and poor.
- It is about the differences between humans and other animals.
5. What is ageism.
- The idea that some age groups are not as capable as others.
- Old people are boring.
- Old people are better than young people.
- Hatred of old people.