1. Physiological narrowing of the oesophagus occurs at which of these levels?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Pain sensation from the liver is via which?
- The coeliac plexus
- The vagus nerve
- The lower intercostal nerves
- The phrenic nerve
3. Which of these statements is false?
- The submandibular gland only produces mucous fluid
- Mumps is a primary cause of parotitis
- The sublingual duct opens lateral to the submandibular duct
- The parotid gland initiates the digestion of starch
4. The anterior liver drains into which lymph nodes?
- Phrenic then thoracic duct
- Phrenic then cisterna chyli
- Hepatic then colic
- Hepatic then phrenic
5. Which of these statements is true?
- The hepatoduodenal ligament is part of the greater omentum
- The falciform ligament is present on the posterior surface of the liver
- The ligamentum teres comes from the inferior free edge of the falciform ligament
- The falciform ligament gives rise to the triangular ligaments