- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 17-04-18 10:24
1. Which of these statements is true?
- Pyloric stenosis may present as an olive sized mass in the left upper quadrant
- The gastrosplenic ligament contains short gastric arteries
- The gastrosplenic ligament connects the lesser curvature of the stomach with the hilum of the spleen
- The gastrosplenic ligament contains the splenic artery and vein
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. The sympathetic innervation of the liver comes from which?
- The coeliac plexus
- The phrenic nerve
- The vagus nerve
- The lower intercostal nerves
3. Which of these statements is true?
- 25% of the livers blood supply comes from the hepatic portal vein
- The hepatic artery is a branch of the superior mesenteric artery
- 25% of the livers blood supply comes from the hepatic artery
- 50% of the livers blood supply comes from the hepatic artery
4. Which of these statements is true?
- The hepatoduodenal ligament is part of the greater omentum
- The ligamentum teres comes from the inferior free edge of the falciform ligament
- The falciform ligament gives rise to the triangular ligaments
- The falciform ligament is present on the posterior surface of the liver
5. The posterior liver drains into which lymph nodes?
- Hepatic then colic
- Hepatic then thoracic duct
- Phrenic and posterior mediastinal
- Phrenic and anterior mediastinal