1. Which of these is the correct definition of Batch Production?
- Producing identical products at a fast rate for a large customer base.
- Organising to increase efficiency.
- Producing tailor-made products for a unique customer.
- Using as few resources as possible in the production process.
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not an influence of production location?
- Economies of Concentration
- Location of Raw Materials
- Local Crime Rates
- Industrial Inertia
3. Which of these is the Primary Sector?
- Mining or extracting raw materials.
- Producing a product from raw materials.
- Providing a service for the benefit of others at a cost.
- Providing a service of information for the benefit of others at a cost.
4. Which of these is "Providing a service for the benefit of others"?
- Secondary Sector
- Tertiary Sector
- Primary Sector
- Quaternary Sector