1. When a gene that contains 22% adenine is transcribed, the mRNA produced will have
- 0% thymine
- 22% adenine
- 0% cytosine
- 28% uracil
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which type of sugar is found in a nucleotide?
3. Which of the following shows the reaction catalysed by thromboplastin?
- fibrin converted to fibrinogen
- prothrombin converted to thrombin
- fibrinogen converted to fibrin
- thrombin converted to prothrombin
4. A triglyceride is made from
- three glycerols and one fatty acid
- three glycerols and three fatty acids
- one glycerol and three fatty acids
- one glycerol and one fatty acid
5. Which of the following statements is true about a phospholipid?
- it has a hydrophilic tail of three fatty acids
- it has a hydrophilic tail of two fatty acids
- it has a hydrophobic tail of two fatty acids
- it has a hydrophobic tail of three fatty acids