1. Which type of sugar is found in a nucleotide?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Thrombin is
- a soluble plasma protein
- an insoluble protein that forms a mesh to trap red blood cells
- an enzyme that converts prothrombin into thrombin
- a clotting factor released by platelets
3. Which of the following is the name of the bond used to join amino acids together?
4. Which of the following shows the reaction catalysed by thromboplastin?
- prothrombin converted to thrombin
- thrombin converted to prothrombin
- fibrinogen converted to fibrin
- fibrin converted to fibrinogen
5. One advantage of DNA having two complementary strands is that
- semi-conservative replication is possible
- transcription and replication can occur at the same time
- diploid cells can inherit DNA from both parents
- hydrolysis of DNA is faster